Tuesday 4 March 2014

Etude House Sweeties Club March 2014 Promotion

Hey there loveliest!!!! It's been a long time eh?

Last time I updated my blog was before I went back to my hometown hihi.. Thanks to land below the wind I able to reflect myself better and even my skin condition become much better during my 2 weeks holiday but since I come to Nilai, I crave for the fresh air that I would get if I still at my land below the wind..uggghhh I tell you, the air is polluted and I struggle to maintain my skin in its best condition but it become worst and I now meet a dead road to keep my skin fresh and clean TT.TT eottokeeee

Wait! Wait! since the topic there is about Etude House, so picture would describe the best..here it is!

cr: My Etude House Facebook Page

and I am excited to the max!! hihi can't wait to go to Etude House to refill my empty things. I also make a wishlist of it

1. Baking Powder Cleansing Cream (I almost emptying this jar)
2. Sunprise Line (the natural corrector maybe? currently finding a better primer)
3. Milky You Line are tempting!! haha ^^
4. Happy Cleansing foam (as a present for my friends..hussshhh :))

Let's go shoppingggg heheehe ^_____^

so that's all for this post..hope you enjoy reading it..I'll come up with a new review..I heard a lot of raves about it..currently ordering it from online shop..

so hope to see you soon..papayyy ^^

:) yubi

p/s: my keyboard are damaging ican't do hashtag anymore..instead it will come out like this '£' eottoke TT.TT

2 comments:

  1. wah~ i forgot to post about this! hehehe
    Anyway, me too, might as well stocking up my Baking Powder items. I especially love the Cleansing Foam and Crunch Pore Scrub.
    The Milky You line is tempting to me too! hikhik
    Can't wait for your haul post later.
    Love, Mira http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I'll post it as soon as I go to a shopping.Don't forget to share yours too ^^

      :) yubi

      Delete