Sunday 19 January 2014

Review: Innisfree Eco Science White C Sleeping Pack

Hello Loveliest!!!

I've done my final exam and I am free girl now! muahaahaha..as I have stated in my previous post that I had ordered some goods from Korea right? I really can wait to do a review for you so let's skip the story mory part and move on to the review! yeay ^^

I buy this sleeping pack not long ago from one of the online reseller. Eonnie is such a kind person! >.< her service is good! 2 thumbs up! you can visit her Facebook page here My Korean Beutylovee . 

Here is the item 

cr: www.innisfree.co.kr

Mine ^^



Forgive me for bad quality image T.T it is 2014 and I still use the old phone. 

Why do I buy this product? 

While I'm observing my face on the mirror I found that my skin is dull and my stubborn acne scars who don't want to fade away arghhhhh (-.-)" So I decided to buy a whitening skincare line. Oh ya btw, my pores problem are reduces (I didn't have large pores actually but it still bugging me) so maybe I'm thinking that I should switch on my skincare product back to whitening line like years ago.

It is 2014 and I want to try the organic one and Innisfree is one of the popular brand that are 100% organic so why don't I give a try? and this is one of their bestselling sleeping mask on 2013! 

Ingredients?

Sorryyyy I throw away the box maybe you can try google it ? :p

Scent?

I really love the scent!!!! It has fruity scent, tangerine-like ^^ (by the way I am orange-mania)

Texture? 

Creamy. Once it applied on my skin it doesn't feel sticky! Double thumbs up!

Pros?
  • Like I said it has nice scent
  • Do not feel sticky
  • Fast absorbed
  • Organic ingredients! 
Cons?
  • Maybe a bit pricey? but yeah I really don't mind haha
  • Slow results
Price?

MYR65.50 (I don't know the Retail price as I bought it online)

Repurchase? 

Absolutely!!

Opinion : I suggest this product for those who want a whitening skincare product but with organics ingredient. But I want to remind you as this product is 100% organic the result may be occur 2-3 months of constant use. I use it for 1 week and it doesn't break me out and the result still not visible. So be patient! Haha

So that's all for this post. Leave your comment down below and I will be happy to reply it! ^^ Hope to see you soon..papayy ^^

:) yubi

p/s: I need an aloe vera gel to get ready for Netball Training (x.x) Gambatte yubi!







2 comments:

  1. Hey Yubi! Wah~ I never tried Innisfree products before and I'm always tempted to get some! True, as this brand isn't availab;e in Malaysia yet so yeah, online shopping it is!
    Anyway, whitening or brightening products are one of those things that give result like after 3 to 4 months. Which is why most of the products, for example this one, it's in 100ml size so even if you use everyday, it'll last for about that period of time.
    Anyway, I'll be looking forward to this again after 3 months or so. Hopefully it won't break you out and if good things still standing, I might wanna try this as well. hehe
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mira! Thanks for dropping your comment here! hihihi..I'll updated it after 3 months so wait for me and as this comment reply this product doesn't trigger any pimple or redness or itchiness hehe I guess it worth for 100% organic claim ^^

      :) yubi

      Delete