Saturday 8 February 2014

Review: Clio Mellow Touch Puff

Hello there loveliest! Another review for today!! Jjan!

I have done my SUKIPT now I am packing my things to go back to land below the wind weeee. So this is my post before going back home ^^

No mumbling today hehe let straight to the point :D

Here is the item 

cr: google.com

cr: google.com

Why do I buy this product?


Actually I want to buy makeup brushes but I think maybe I am not ready yet to apply makeup using brush because I am not professional haha lewls so I think this kind of puff will help me a lot as it can do many thing with one applicator. Since the original beauty blender is expensive (it is not that expensive compare to brushes but still expensive for a sponge size of my palm!) and I can’t afford to buy it so I give a try on this puff. Eonni said it is one of the best dupes for beauty blender.

Scent?

It has a nice scent ^^

Texture?

Just like usual sponge. Squish-able. It has small pores (minute would be the best word to describe)

Pros?
  • Save time
  • Save money (all in one!)
  • Attractive color
Cons?
  • This is my first time using this type of product so I couldn't compare it with others but I have no difficulties using this product
  • Oh ya! It is real hard to clean this sponge T.T
I made a before and after photo but I don't really know if it makes a difference for you T.T I'm going to buy a better camera next time okayh?? heee. In reality the 'without' picture shows that my BB cream are not blended well but the 'with' picture shows that it blend really well. 

Price?

I don't really remember the price but it is about MYR25+

Repurchase?

Maybe? Haha I want to buy the too cool for school after this, eonnie said their dupes are great too! hehe

Opinion : This puff or sponge is really good for beginner like me I found that this product really help me in blend in my BB cream and so on. ( no more cakey makeup! hurray!!!) haha I don't really know if it absorbed to much BB cream because I dotted it first on my face then used the puff to blend it. I don't know if you have another way to apply it but if you do please tell me I would love to know it ^^

So that's all for this post. Leave your comment down below and I will be happy to reply it! ^^ Hope to see you soon..papayy ^^

:) yubi

p/s : I am super burn and super tanned right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment