Saturday 3 May 2014

Review: Stylenanda 3 concept eyes Pore Silky Balm

Hello lovelies Happy May!! hihi

Seriously I miss blogging so much!!! But seriously i don't have enough time T.T I steal some of time to do a review on this primer..hihi btw I've got my new phone!! did I told you? Did I? hehe.. I've tell you later on next post about my new phone hehe

So, I'm about to find any makeup primer that suitable for my skin, I don't have pore problem now when I'm using the holy grail wonder pore..hehe but I still want to find primer that can cover up my pores excellently.. currently this is my first primer! I bought it from My Korean Beautylovee I've already told you about this online shop somewhere on my post if you want to know more about it..hehe

So here it is ^_^



Texture?
I think it has balm texture? haha..once you applied it you'll feel powdery and smooth so it will be easier for you to apply makeup base later.kihkih

Color?
Milky White

Applicator?
Actually it gives sponge but I don't really use it I prefer using my hand so that it would be melt better..hehe



hehe, I want to give the before and after picture but I forget to take the pic beforeee...huuuu T.T

Opinion:
If you have oily or combination skin. This primer may be suitable for you. For those with enlarge pores this primer may also good but I don't really know for those with extremely large pores, but I think it would effectively does it job. It haves secure feeling that it covers your pores very well because of the powdery finish.

That's all for this post hope you enjoy reading it..hehe I'll come back with another revieww wait for meeee ^_^ hope to see you soon.. papaayyyyy

with love yubi :)

p/s: My first full pic for this blog ! (wearing the 3CE Pore silky Balm)



Heavy dark circle T.T 



5 comments:

  1. The quality of your new phone's camera is amazing! (maybe because its such a contrast with your old phone, no offense xD) What phone is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks btw for reading my post :) ahaha my old phone has bad quality..now I am using samsung galaxy s4..it has better pixel hihi

      Delete
  2. I have tanish skin like you, so do you think this product would work well if you have tanish skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it would work well as it absorbs on our skin..does not giving any color :) thanks for reading my blog

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete