Saturday 14 June 2014

Review: O'garden whitefood

Hi dearies!!

It's been so long right? kihkih..since I am still busy for my Final Exam let's just keep this post short and informative..kihkih

So I buy a supplement for whitening and brightening my skin. It's brand is O'garden. This brand is under Amore Pacific with innisfee so on and so forth..so If you are coming to Korea an wanted to buy this you may find it at Innisfree shop if I am not mistaken or just buy it online! hehe

Here is the whitefood. Suppose I have the picture but I lost it!! I don't know where I put it huuuu..so credit to Google for this image



My review :

First I only buy one bottle which contain 30 tablets. Suppose it should be consume 3 times a day after the meal.

Price?
RM45 (30 tablets). 1 bottle last for 2 weeks. If you want to see the result you have to use it for 2 months therefore you have to buy 2bottles. A lil bit pricey for me.

Taste??
It is delicious,edible and yummy!!! hihi

Does it really have the brightening effect?
really..jeongmal..I can't see it..hahahaha but my friend said that my skin becomes brighter ^_^ I don't know..I forgot to took the pic...and furthermore I consume it 2 time only and consume it not every single day.

Recommended?
I recommend it for those who have desired to have a brighter skin and have a commitment to eat it every single day 3 times a day.

Repurchase?
No, maybe I'll repurchase it after I have done my studies. It is pricey for me as a student.


That's all for this post hope to seeyou soon!!! Papayy ^_^


p/s : Do not miss me..kihkih.. I have 5 paper to go



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm new to the world of beauty blogger. I do reviews on beauty products that I use and maybe some random stuffs too. I find this blog has the similar purpose ^_^ nice to know!!

    ReplyDelete