Sunday 14 July 2013

Holika Holika Hauls

Hi there my loveliest!

Before I went back to my hometown, Sabah. I do a little shopping with my buddy and we go to Berjaya Times Square. I absolutely wanted to go there as I wanted to visit Holika Holika and beacuse it has Mega Sales, I am so excited and thrilled!



Get to the point! kekeke.. Now is Mega Sale on Holika Holika! Applicable to all outlets except Holika Holika branch at iSetan KLCC. I think so. The sales is up to 60% with adddition of 10% if your are a member. T&C apply. Here are some of product that I bought. Thanks Holika Holika for the great sales and beautiful service :D and yeah, this sales end up on 1st September 2013. So, if you want to do some cosmetic shopping for Raya do visit here !

Here are few things I bought :


As you can see some of the products are from Etude House. Yes! I bought it too as they have buy 1 free 1 promotion hehe..I'll make another post for Etude House. Stay tuned. :D



List of product :

Water March Green - MYR66.90 (Buy 1 Free 1)

Cherry Blossom Essence sheet mask - MYR5.90 (Buy 1 Free 1)

Pearl Essence Mask - MYR5.90 (Buy 1 Free 1)

Color change lip balm - MYR25.60 (60% - MYR15.36)

Wonder Drawing Eye - MYR20.90 (20% - MYR4.18)

Pearly Eye Crayon - MYR32.90 (60% - MYR19.74)



I actually wanted to buy the Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream but unfortunately the natural beige shade is sold out and the light beige is to light for me T.T . Nevermind, I'll be back haha.. I also want to buy the Face to change BB balm..seems good to me..

See you soon peeps! I'll make a review for some of the Holika Holika product and good luck for your life. See you soon..Papayyy ^.^







No comments:

Post a Comment