Friday 12 July 2013

Getting my life back...

Hello my dearest loveliest readers!!!

Long time no see eh?? haha..okay.. Now I'm getting a life, not that much but still I have more time to sit in front of my laptop for more than 5 hours kekeke.. (P/S : Do not follow me).

Currently, this month is a month full of barakah according to hijriah calender. It's Ramadan al-Mubarak! What I love about this month are first I can spend more time with my family. Next, it is a month where you can get more 'merit' or 'reward' or 'pahala' if you do more ibadah, so, do more and you'll get more!! and if I list it one buy one of what I love bout this month this post gonna be soooo damn long and I do not want you to get bore so I just conclude it by saying I love Ramadan.

Am I still going to do review on my skin care and makeup product? YES, of course and I'm going to review on that little by little hehe. Please be patience and forgive me for my late.

Now I'm on my semester break and I am officially finished my 1st year bachelor! Huh, not so though but still I get butterfly for each subject I sit for my final exam. Hopefully I can improve my pointer for 2nd semester as my first semester pointer is not that great. Honestly, I'm not looking for DL as I do not sure about my Mechanics and my Calculus. Just hoping for a better grade. Hopefully my application for BKNS, FYI its Sabah's scholarship is accepted,therefore I can lessen my parent's burden. Please pray for me. Amiin...

Just before my semester break, I have a netball training, again, for MASUM!!! Yes, I am excited to go for MASUM, it is the place where you can see great athlete from all universities.Because of that, I am on a tight diet. I have restriction on my daily intake of food. Too much is not too good, that what my coach said. We are forbidden to eat or drink ice in any situation regardless during your 'breakfast' , I mean 'buka puasa' or in my language we say 'sungkai'. I know it is hot day but what can we do? (Ottokae-ha-jyo?) I do not want to get tired during the competition day. I have countless forbidden food, and suprisingly I don't mind it. I happy to leave all the food...haha well, all I want is a healthy body...hehe

Okay, okay, long post?? haha sorry, long time no write. That's all from me. All the best for your life and do pray the best for me. Amiiinn.. Good Luck and Papayy ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment