Sunday 29 December 2013

My 2014 wishlist

Hi there! Hi world! Hi loveliest!

It feels good to be at the end of the year right? I don't know if you feel the same too haha but I always excited to face the new year, for me it symbolizes fresh, new hopes and new dream.

I think this year went faster like the F1 racing car (too exaggerate sorry) but yeah I do not want to look back. Live life forward but not backward. I have my new year resolution. I'll tell you soon..hehe

As usual even it is a happy end of the year, I still need to face the horror final exam (please pray for me ^^) I'll pray for all my readers who sits the final exam this semester. Good luck and all the best. Work hard and you'll never regret. God will help you :)

Final exams are coming so I do not have time to shopping and also short of money TT.TT but luckily we live in the world where internet has become part of our life, so I do the online shopping to reward myself for what I have been through this year hihi :D. I'll share it later as the parcel do not come yet, eonni (the seller) say it will come this saturday so I just have to wait patiently. I do not prefer online shopping actually but I do not have other choices and their prices are not bad hehe so why don't we try?? (oh yeah if you have a good online seller that sell Korean skincare products do tell me okayh?? :D)

So to cut the time (I have many things yet to study x_x) here are some of my wishlist!


Haha and as the beauty junkie I will not miss any kind of wishlist below here kihkih



So that is all for this post. I really hope to do a last review for this year if I have more time I'll do it for you. Thanks for loyally reading my blog I really appreciate all of you xoxo. Happy new year friends! May you live a happy life!!

p/s I really can't brain the Material science phase diagram as it killing me slowly haha jk

No comments:

Post a Comment