Saturday 19 October 2013

Long Hiatus

Helloooooooooooo my strawberry cupacakes ^____________^

First please forgive me for take a long rest to continue my writing on a blog is not because I discontinue it, but I really don't have that much time to write on. I have so much to review on and I have so much to talk about..hehe I promise you I'll be active on my mid semester break arasso? hehehe

As usual I am involve with sports (netball of course..kihkih) training and friendly match, yeah quite busy but I love to my passion and did I tell you that I am taking Japan class this semester? YES! I finally take it! I really want to continue my lesson for Mandarin 2 but unfortunately the classes are not open for other faculty T.T... Since Japanese is fun to learn I don't mind taking it hihi..

Well, during this time I have purchase some Korean skincare products and cosmetics and I am going to make a review on it! kihkih please wait for me ok? Here are the list of my new products..

1. Skinfood Black Sugar Serum
2. Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream
3. Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam Moist
4. Holika Holika petit BB in Essential
5. Cosmoderm Vitamin E with Roseship Oil Moisturiser ( its Malaysian Products )

My Hada Labo Whitening Lotion are going to finish and I am going to purchase another Freshner/Lotion. I am not going to buy Hada Labo as whitening is not in my concern. I am not saying that I am becoming a Snow White now hehe but I want to give a special treatment for my pore as my whitehead and blackhead are worsening. I am purchasing Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner online and now I am waiting for it. I read a lot of good review on it and it is one of Etude House Bestseller. Can't wait to try it!

I guess that's all about my current status thanks for reading my blog and hope to see you soon. Papayy !! ^^

p/s : If you have any great whitening products please tell me, need to whiten and brighten my dark and uneven skin tones ^^



3 comments:

  1. Salam and annyeong, Yubi! Thanks so much for following my blog! ^__^ I'm so glad to know a fellow Malaysian who love Korean skin care products such as yourself!
    I like how you write your reviews, totally straightforward and with infos on ingredients as well.
    Oh, so you have tried the Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum? How is it so far?
    I guess I'll be looking forward to your review on that.
    I only followed you on GFC but if you have Google+ account, do tell. So I can easily get updates when you post on your blog and share it on your Google+ account.
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam ^^ Annyong ha se yo! :) Love to know that there are ppl reading my review and thanks for following me! I'm also like to read your review. You clearly explain the product and makes me want to try it too! haha I have tried Skinfood Black Sugar Serum and yepp as expected it is really great! you should try it too! I'm going to make a review about it so stay tuned..kikih ^^

      Oh yaa.. I am not that active in Google+ but here my email (balqis69@gmail.com) maybe you can add circle there? please teach me more about g+ haha I don't really understand it. Thanks again for becoming one of my new friends! Let's make a better product review in the future!! lewls hehe

      lots of love , yubi ^____^

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to getting to know other beauty bloggers ^__^ aww thanks for the compliment, dear! Sure I will definitely be waiting for that!

    Basically Google+ works like Facebook as well. You get to post texts, links, photos and if you like something, you 1'd it. Adding someone to your circles means you get to see the updates that person is sharing publicly, or if that person is sharing only to certain Circle that you're in. Example, I have Malaysian Blogger as one of my Circles and since you're in it, you're gonna see my updates that I shared publicly or within the Circle you're in.
    To make things easier, you can connect your blog with your Google+, replacing your old Blogger profile to your Google+ profile, and enable comments box for Google+. Go to your Blogger Dashboard and select Google+ tab and you should know what to do.
    Regarding Auto-posting i.e. sharing your posts from your blog to your Google+ account, here are two options for you. one either you want Google+ to prompt you with a question asking "do you want to post this in google+ or not'. For me, I just auto-share. easier. :) one of the benefit of using Google+ account, I get to see your updates in my Google+ feed so I know you update your blog. and most importantly, you can tag people like +someone'snamehere and that person will be notified if he/she being tagged. :)
    yeah sure. hope to continue being friends in here. :D
    xx, Mira | | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete